Amazing rustic wedding, with throwback to the 70s, leather jackets, back to the future car, also an amazing shot with fire truck to end the night.
Juliana & David had their wedding at mississauga convention centre.
What was the inspiration behind your day? Did you have a specific theme, style or color palette? Did you incorporate any cultural or religious traditions in any part of your day?
- Color Palette: champagne, grey, burgundy Themes: rustic, traditional, vineyard
How did you decorate your space for the ceremony and the reception? Was any part of the decor DIY?
- Seasonal flowers and colors, Fall decor, wine barrels
Did you use flowers in any of your design elements like the bridal bouquets, centerpieces or ceremony backdrop? Did they play an important part in the overall style of your wedding?
- Yes, we used flowers for bouquets, centerpieces and backdrops.
Did you personalize the day in any way (food trucks, guest entertainment etc.)? What were some of your favorite parts of your wedding?
- Everyone loved our same day edit video by Focus photography. Very impressive. And our custom vinyl dance floor.
How did you both choose your wedding day look? Describe the looks in detail.
– Vintage. Champagne a-line dress with pewter jewels. Leather jackets for outdoors.
Tell us about the proposal.
- Met at a Halloween party. Proposed 4 years later on Halloween night (dressed up in same costumes to recreate the magic). Wedding date was Oct 27th.
What was the most anticipated or special moment of your wedding day?
– Watching same day edit
. It introduced us as a new couple and then we had our first dance.
Do you have any wedding planning or marriage advice that you’d like to share with other couples planning their day?
– Stay organized. Don’t sweat small stuff. Definitely hire a videographer.